Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will work on the development & implementation of global marketing campaigns.
You will bring together multi-channel campaigns, ensuring WorldRemit actively engages & connects with our clients to deliver customer acquisition & revenue targets.
Key to this will be the ability to project manage each campaign to the highest standards. This includes developing detailed project plans & milestones, bringing together key marketing & business stakeholders from across WorldRemit, & managing budgets, agencies & the creation of assets. You will also work with the Business Development team to support our key receive partners, supporting their launch or boosting their development by integrating them into these campaigns or developing specific campaigns.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will have an excellent & up-to-date breadth of knowledge on marketing channels & will thrive on constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure WorldRemits campaign execution is seen as best in class.
The Markets / Regions / Partners we work with: Markets & Regions
- APAC Philippines, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh & others
- EMEA All major African countries with a weighting towards sub-Saharan Africa
- NA / LATAM Colombia & major remittance receiving economies
- We work with hundreds of the worlds biggest correspondent partners ranging from Banks, Mobile Networks & Cash Pick up points. With an ambitious plan to expand new partner launches, youd be integral in working with these partners to manage WorldRemits cooperations with these partners.
This role has two main components:
- Developing & executing global multi-channel marketing campaigns. This involves coordinating their preparation, launch & run, & measuring their performance.
- Ensuring we support our receive partners through marketing campaigns. This involves:
- Supporting the launch of new receive partners (tier 1), by coordinating integrated launch campaigns
- Supporting existing receive partners, by developing & running co-promo campaigns. These campaigns can be:
- ad-hoc marketing campaigns specifically developed for a partner
- based on global marketing campaigns, to which the partner is plugged
- affiliate programmes
- Establishing brand visibility in our key receive markets, by working with our partners & agencies.
- 35% Campaigns strategy & execution - Coordinating the definition of the campaigns strategy & its execution, with other teams (inside & outside marketing). This includes defining campaigns objectives & KPIs, target segment, competitive advantage, as well as developing a consistent message, offer & creative approach to be delivered across channels & efforts to scale campaigns where relevant & feasible.
- 20% Stakeholder coordination In this role youll need to be confident & open to communication with multiple stakeholders. These range from our internal Commercial, PR, Brand, CRM, Product, Legal & Finance teams as well as partners outside the company linked to any campaign activity.
- 20% Partner management Managing international projects with several partners is time consuming! A structured approach will help to ensure we execute on time & within agreed commitments.
- 10% Agency selection & management Helping us to on-board the right marketing/promotion agencies in our key markets & managing the relationship from pitch to execution.
- 15% Budgeting & Planning. We seek to get co-investment for some activities. Having a well budgeted & transparent plan is important to getting good execution.
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Must have previous experience within an Inhouse Marketing role
- Must have International experience (e.g. EMEA)
- Must be fluent in English
- French language skills highly desirable
- Experience with marketing agencies an advantage (as a client managing agencies or agency side as an account manager)
- Structured project manager able to manage several projects that might be running at different speeds & know when to prioritise each task
- Previous experience in stakeholder management & coordination