Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies & television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies & television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, & we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, & impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, & Mexico.
About the Role:
This is a new role in the Tubi Ad Product team who will be working with product management, engineering, ad operations, sales operations & all of our external partners to help ensure the success of our program.
The Advertising Product Analyst will own the product/feature metrics to see consistent upward trends in the lines. The candidates will have a strong technical, analytical, & ad product background with a hunger to optimize marketing campaigns, test into new product areas & communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
We are currently mandatory work from home, but for the long-term we would like this hire to be located near San Francisco.
- Understands the Ad Tech ecosystem from targeting, delivery & measurement to identify areas of opportunity for Ad Product growth & efficiency
- Troubleshoot issues with campaign planning, delivery & measurement by working closely with Ad Product, Ad Operations & Engineering
- Work with Ad Product to evaluate & measure success of data integration providers for identity & audience data products
- Work with Ad Product & Ad Operations to identify & automate regular reporting & dashboarding
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new features & inform the product roadmap through analysis, make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic priorities, help determine the business logic of new features
- 5+ years of of work experience in an analytical role with experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, SSPs, & ad servers
- 5+ years experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering, etc.
- 5+ years experience doing quantitative analysis with solid hands-on SQL
- Spark SQL knowledge & experience is a plus
- Experience designing & assessing the impact of A/B experiments in a product development cycle
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions & communicating the results of analyses
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & perform in a fluid, fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with partnership leads, product, & engineering teams - with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to communicate efficiently & effectively
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.