Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
We are HelloFresh, the leading global meal kit company. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry.
From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the centre of everything we do. In seven years, we have become the leading meal box brand worldwide, with 1.7 B revenues & over 5000 employees. The Benelux business unit plays an important role in the success of HelloFresh.
We are fast-paced & our success doesnt come easily we work hard for it & are very keen on building a strong brand & continuously grow our customer base through our marketing activities. Join us to continue building a fresh food global champion!
HelloFresh needs you
As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will have the opportunity to shape & improve HelloFreshs acquisition strategy. You will play a vital role in all aspects of our paid marketing mix. You understand the importance of working cross-functionally, thrive in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment, & are genuinely excited to have a huge impact on our business. You will be responsible for growing our customer base in the Benelux.
At HelloFresh, we love data! We experiment constantly, track & measure everything we do & base our actions on insights & data. As Head of Growth, you will play a key role in tracking business performance, analyzing campaigns & increasing our understanding of all our activities. You will address the complex challenges of marketing effectiveness, ROI, optimization strategies, customer behaviour & channel effectiveness.
We are looking for a highly versatile & well-rounded leader, someone who can create & drive strategy but also roll up their sleeves & get their hands dirty. Its an exciting role allowing you to develop as manager of a young & eager team as well as build one of the biggest meal kit businesses in the world.You are part of the Leadership team, together with our other heads of departments. You will report directly to our CMO for the Benelux/France.
What you will be responsible for
Creating new business opportunities for HelloFresh in Benelux.You will be, with your team of more than 10 FTEs, driving acquisition with localized plans for each market, growing our active customer base.
Manage different marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis & optimization).This includes offline channels (field marketing, print, partnerships), & a broad range of online channels.For our online marketing activities, you will work together with our global team of channel experts in Berlin.
Recruit, build & lead your team of (operational) commercial rock stars. You will be responsible to make your team perform at best, bringing in & retaining top talent & help execute on the day-to-day.
Test & iterate to optimize. You test small & then scale (new) paid activation channels or activities. Together with our Marketing BI team, you will design, implement & analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative & CRO) to constantly improve the effectiveness of our marketing mix
Are you the perfect Head of Growth Marketing?
You are obsessed with growth and building plans while not being afraid to get your hands dirty. You are experienced in both offline as online marketing, with a proven track record of performance. Preferably in alike companies, in a fast-paced & extremely competitive environment.
Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly.Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale. Experienced in making business cases, & able to understand how to prove the ROI of your ideas.
A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude. Action driven & winning attitude. You have an entrepreneurial mindset -- proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, & eager to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
A great communicator & a team player. You lead by example & have the ability to build relationships within our cross-functional leadership team & with external partners, lead & manage your own team, & create a hard-working but fun workplace.
Strong in analytical thinking and data-driven mentality & strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves & analyze data to pull key insights, & then lead your team to execute on those insights.
At a minimum, you have...
- You have completed a university degree in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields with a strong academic record;
- 8 years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on acquisition at some point in a career;
- Prior people management experience, leading preferably international team >5 FTEs;
- Experience in project management dealing with internal (global) & external stakeholders;
- A proven marketer who understands & has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel;
- Has experience working in cross-border teams and/or in an international environment;
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Dutch and/or Belgian market & have proven successes when working in a local marketing role for at least one of these markets;
- Native Dutch or Belgian; & fluent in English. French is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing & listed company;
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility & ownership in your role & plenty of freedom for ideas & own initiatives;
- An extremely steep learning curve & plenty of room for personal growth;
- To work with a young, fun motivated & international team;
- To work in a modern, spacious office in Amsterdam with excellent transport links & employee perks, like delicious lunches, discounted HelloFresh boxes, free yoga, boot camp- & boxing classes, monthly drinks & other team activities;
- Competitive compensation.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile & do you want to find out more? Feel free to email Mara. To apply, fill in the form below & add your cover letter & CV in English.
Before applying make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
* Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.