Teads is seeking a motivated seller to join our growing sales team in Boston. As a Sales Director for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency & client accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting & closing business with a targeted list of agency & advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Teads in the online marketplace & becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Meeting quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Working closely with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales Planning & Publishing to ensure client campaign expectations are clear. on time, & on budget
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue at all times
- 10+ years of digital media sales experience is required, ideally within mobile or video
- Experience at a DSP, trading desk, or ad tech company required
- Previous technology platform experience a huge plus
- Deep relationships with VP level & above contacts at top-tier agencies & advertisers
- Seasoned understanding of the digital video marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.