We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
As the Sales Development Manager, you will build & manage a team of Sales Development Representatives. You will maximize the sales teams potential by motivating & coaching the SDRs to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, & develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company & be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Build, manage & develop our team of SDRs; train on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, Salesforce & active listening skills
- Improve & build efficient & successful processes in Salesforce for outbound & inbound cadences
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation & creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Own & maintain ongoing analysis of inbound & outbound lead generation performance/efficacy with core metrics, presenting to Executive leadership on progress
- Partner with Marketing & Product to leverage data & better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation & personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent & efficient customer information exchange
- Be accountable for goal achievements across the team
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize & optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve lead conversion rates & build pipeline
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- 2+ years of management experience in B2B SaaS Sales
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- In-depth knowledge & experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing & negotiating skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills & an ability to effectively communicate & influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Experience using CRM & automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Strong sense of accountability & responsibility- youre willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, & new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed & resourceful
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities & demonstrated discretion & ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot & solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.