BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were a high-energy, high-growth technology company seeking a Corporate Account Manager in New York City. Were looking for someone with a dynamic personality to sell into our corporate accounts. In this role, you will report directly into our Director of Sales - Key Accounts & have great visibility into our executive team to support your goals.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales quotas.
- Develop & execute sales plans & strategies to account list
- Prospect & identify opportunities for upsells & expansions with our corporate customers.
- Employ BetterClouds sales process to move customers from their current product to higher SKUs securing more ARR & time under contract.
- Execute & win negotiation strategies for closing upsells that maximize the annual contract value & term cycle.
- Ensure that customers understand the value of our SaaSOps platform
- Work with Customer Success & Renewal Managers as account team partners to identify & develop growth opportunities & strategies
- Experience: 1-2 years of quota carrying expertise in a sales capacity
- A Bachelors degree is required
- Record of over-achieving quota
- Strong presentation skills & credibility with customers
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time efficiently
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce or managing sales cycle through a CRM
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.