Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Our Community Operations team in Atlanta provides high quality care to our customer, shopper, & retailer communities. We are looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about developing & improving the customer experience across multiple channels & formats. Youll have opportunities to learn new technology, hone your writing skills across multiple channels & content types, & grow with our team!
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Manage support & self-service content across process & governance cycles for knowledge base articles, help centers, workflows, messaging templates, email, phone & chat shortcuts, & job aids.
- Create content types including text, video, & presentations on an ad hoc basis for support & self-service channels.
- Support external communications efforts by sending & reporting on email communications
- Conduct regular content inventories to ensure accuracy & identify gaps
- Participate in peer reviews of content created by other team members
- QA/review & edit content for accuracy & alignment with brand voice & tone
- Manage content requests & workflows, including communicating with requestors, monitoring process & governance requirements, & facilitating stakeholder reviews & approvals
- Work with our Process, QA, & Support teams to identify & assign content gaps & improvements
- Build a deep understanding of the Instacart platform, culture, audiences, & processes
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline
- Experience with communication technology (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Solid writing & editing skills (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Familiarity with AP & Chicago style guides
- Demonstrated skill in simplifying technical content for user understanding
- Strong technical aptitude - comfortable learning any software product
- Familiarity with one or more CRM & CMS - bonus points for Zendesk experience
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets to create & manage content inventories
- Understanding of & appreciation for best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities & create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible & self-motivator mindset - ready to move fast & adapt continuously to a rapidly scaling culture, & own the work you do
- Examples of a variety of writing styles/content types
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Check out #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.