Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is looking for a hands-on Director, Global Campaigns who will build pipeline via our campaigns & programs. Working across marketing teams, this individual will create & deliver campaign experiences, across multiple channels traditional & nontraditional to inspire heads of end-user computing around the globe to listen, learn & engage. This role is based in Boston & will report into the CMO.
- Lead a cross-functional team as you work most tightly with product marketing to establish a common campaign framework for the global marketing community to leverage.
- Work with the agencies, product marketing social & digital teams to design integrated multi-touch top of funnel & nurture campaigns.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response & conversion rates.
- Forecast, measure, test, analyze & report on the impact of campaign activities on sales pipeline, revenue & sales velocity.
- Accountable to the Sales VPs for delivering pipeline quota that converts to revenue.
- Develop & seek cross functional buy-in of the campaign briefs.
- Work with the product/segment marketing teams to inform asset & offer creation based on campaign performance.
- Work with the marketing operations team to optimize lead flow, database use & growth, metrics & reporting.
- Seniority level: Director
- Function: Marketing
- Solid global campaign strategy development & execution experience.
- Experience with SaaS & enterprise software selling motions preferred.
- Exceptional pipeline development & waterfall comprehension.
- Strong messaging, persona & buying cycle experience required.
- Analytical skills that align with how to think about campaigns & their outcomes.
- Solid writing, presentation & communication skills.
- Data-based, problem solver personality.
- Ability to influence in a matrixed environment in order to deliver on expected outcomes.
- Ideally 7-10 years-experience in B2B marketing, demand generation & campaign development.
- MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- 25% travel required.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.