WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that hoteliers deserve better. The global hotel sector is a booming $500B+ industry, yet hotels are facing many complex challenges, including increased pressure from online travel agencies & intense competition from ever-growing room inventory & the shared economy. That coupled with aging, cumbersome technology is making the job of the hotelier more difficult than ever. At Revinate, we use cutting edge technology to build powerful software for hotels to take back control & drive direct revenue. The simplicity & beautiful UX of our solutions are a breath of fresh air in an industry of old technology.
Revinate is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in Amsterdam. Youll work with our go-to-market teams to define & execute marketing plans across our geographies (EMEA, APAC, Americas) to support pipeline & revenue goals.
About you: You are a planner. You are meticulous about organization & measurement, never missing a detail & always ensuring your programs are successful in driving high quality leads & brand awareness.
If you are someone who can take full ownership of field marketing coordination, love to collaborate with sales reps, move quickly, & have a strong appetite for growth, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate the entire event lifecycle with focus on demand generation: strategy, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, logistics
- Organize & host in-person events that create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing opportunities & deepen our customer relationships
- Regularly research industry events & evaluate sponsorships
- Work closely with product marketing on executive presentations, such as keynotes, talks & panels
- Develop metrics with marketing operations to measure the success of all field marketing programs. Regularly report on these metrics, including ROI, to the VP of Marketing & other executives
- Build & maintain relationships with external stakeholders including others in field & partner marketing
- 1-2 years Marketing experience; experience in hospitality or travel is preferred
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adapt to a changing landscape
- Highly organized, motivated, proactive, ability to multi-task & deal with ambiguity
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Health & Wellness: Encouraging a healthy lifestyle is important to Revinate. You can benefit from a free gym subscription with the Health Club Jordaan gym we work with
- Lunch is on us: Team lunch is part of our local culture & we appreciate everyone's presence. It's a time of the day to catch up on life, crack jokes, plan & discuss fun things
- Equity: You're an owner in the company as we build it together
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, & other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning & every employees personal & professional development
- Change an industry: Were transforming the way hotels connect with guests, & having fun while we do it
- Meaningful work: You'll have an opportunity to make a major impact on our company and, as a result, the hospitality industry
- Amazing co-workers: You'll be surrounded by a passionate, high performing, collaborative team that can help you learn something new every day
Founded in 2009, Revinate is the global leader in guest data management & intelligence. Revinate counts tens of thousands of the worlds leading hotels as customers & has won numerous awards for its Software-as-a-Service solutions, including 2019 & 2020's Top Rated Email Marketing & CRM by Hotel Tech Report. Revinate makes technology work for hoteliers, so they can make the most of every guest. For more information about Revinate, visit www.revinate.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.