Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
At Roivant, innovation is the core of our culture, & Digital Innovators (DI)build the technology that brings innovation to
The problems we are tackling are big, andDI's work end-to-end on the whole solution - from high-level design to coding the applications & algorithms we deploy. By combining technicalknow-how with a deep insight for our business teams, DI's play a crucial role in accelerating Roivant's goal of reducing the time & cost of drug development & commercialization.
DI's have built tools to drive clinical trial recruitment, identify rare disease diagnoses, intelligently deliver ads, automate processes, & more. If you are interested in a role that utilizes technical skills and
What you'll do:
- Embed with a business unit & lead the process of blueprinting, building, & iterating on applications & analyses to help solve your team's biggest problems.
- Collaborate & communicate closely with technical & non-technical stakeholders to
- Utilize languages such as Python, R, & SQL, compute frameworks like Spark, or whatever other tools it takes to get the job done.
- Leverage our DevOps & Data Architecture teams to deploy your code at scale.
Who you are:
- You thrive in the unknown. For you, questions like "How do we speed up clinical trials?" & "How do we identify medicines that work?" are chances to learn new coding languages, explore new fields, & synthesize disparate ideas.
- You have strong programming & statistical analysis skills, preferably with industry experience as a data scientist, software engineer, or technical consultant.
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder empathy & can design applications that are intuitively integrated into workflows
- You think backwards from optimal business results to choose languages, frameworks, & algorithms - not the other way around.
- Healthcare experience nice to have, but not required - we value thinkers of all backgrounds.
*This job is based in Durham, NC