The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, & a best-in-class customer experience thats built for growth. BentoBox is trusted & loved by industry leaders such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About This Role: As the Sales Enablement Manager, youll work closely with our Sales, Revenue Operations, & Marketing leaders to deliver strong outcomes for the sales team by designing & delivering a broad range of strategic sales training programs. This role reports to our Director of Revenue Enablement.
Youll be a hands-on, individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with experienced sales managers & sales professionals, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops, building content in our learning management system, or providing direct 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design & program management & be proactive in identifying opportunities to improve sales performance.
What Youll Do:
- Deliver individual & group training/coaching, facilitate workshops, role plays, & certification programs.
- Design learning programs to drive sales skill development & increase product, process, system, & sales tool knowledge/understanding with tenured & new employees.
- Serve as a lead administrator for our learning management system (Lessonly), & become an expert at building & deploying engaging learning content.
- Develop, execute, & manage projects, programs, & initiatives that support our go-to-market strategies & goals.
- Assist in building a world-class onboarding & certification strategy, including scheduling, developing content, & measuring program effectiveness.
- Partner with sales leadership to identify knowledge & performance gaps across the sales team & develop strategic solutions to close identified gaps.
- Assist with the coordination & facilitation of training run by others (external vendors, internal colleagues, other departments) as needed.
- Measure the effectiveness of our programs including participation & knowledge gain.
Experience We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in sales/sales enablement, learning & development, learning management systems, onboarding, or a related discipline.
- Experience working cross-functionally with various departments at the same time.
- Ability to gain the trust of sales reps & revenue leaders & to have a trusted voice.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral & written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, & inspire.
- Experience with program design & optimization including new hire onboarding, ongoing training, & certification programs for both pre & post sales teams
- Excellent knowledge of sales technologies (Lessonly, Gong, Outreach, SFDC), processes, sales methodologies (Sandler), training best practices, & experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple & competing priorities, quick deadlines, & constant change.
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth & support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.