Peloton is on the hunt for a talented, digitally focussed creative strategist to join our expanding creative organization. The strategist is someone who has experience across agency & in-house teams with proven integrated advertising examples. You will provide creative strategies that can elicit the best campaign thinking from your teammates. This role is ideal for a creative leader that thinks big-picture & dreams about how to evolve the conversations across multiple digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, on mobile & web.
Understanding current trends is as must, as is deep knowledge of the social media space. You have an innate ability to react to a piece of creative created for Digital & Social, & know whether it will be successful based on your extensive knowledge of the space. Youre aware of emerging trends & technologies, & readily suggest new media that creatives should consider.
This role reports directly to the Creative Director, Campaigns & Communications. This is a pivotal role to bring broader depth & knowledge to a Creative team to help develop best in practice Creative, & we will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, & all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand & marketing teams, to working independently doing deep research of market trends & data.
- Constant finger on the pulse of trends, data, analytics within the tech, fitness & content space
- Share Outs to creative team & partners on an ongoing & consistent basis, to keep all informed of above stated trends/data/etc
- Inspire a team of creatives with insights that are fresh & unique to Peloton
- Work directly with brand, acquisition & retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, & then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities & improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, & more
- Work with in-house Acquisition marketing team to develop data-driven feedback & ways to improve on existing work
- Clear understanding of marketing & advertising communication strategies
- Present to creative teams & stakeholders in a clear & compelling manner
- 5+ years of Digital or Social Strategy experience, namely within a Marketing or Advertising company
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has worked with data companies to analyze campaign figures & results
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated & doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce & are still hungry after years in the industry
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.