WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for a dynamic & self-starting Communications Assistant to join their marketing team. The Communications Assistant will work closely with the Communications Manager to help in the influencer marketing department. The assistant will have a passion for social media (Instagram, Tik Tok, & YouTube) & is great at finding new influencers to add to our network.
Ideal candidates will have an eye for fast-moving social media trends & are familiar with relevant influencers in the space. This role may also incorporate community management of BaubleBars social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to: responding to direct messages & comments, commenting on user-generated pieces of content, & organizing UGC for recaps.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Find influencers & content creators for our core gifting program as well as our licensees & sister brands - Disney, NBA, NFL & Sugarfix for Target
- Be a go-getter in finding people in unique ways
- Have an understanding of the influencer landscape
- Communicate with external PR teams to place gifting orders for influencers, celebrities, & tastemakers
- Help with time sensitive gifting requests for special opportunities & events
- Be someone who can quickly pivot & work on other tasks as needed with a great attitude
- Must have strong attention to detail & great writing skills
- Work remotely 20 hours per week with core hours occurring between 9am-6pm EST. Monday & Tuesdays preferred.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of Influencer marketing, PR or social media experience, ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- A fun, creative, kind & multi-faceted personality!
- An interest in sports is a plus