Namely is seeking a senior mobile engineer to join our growing team! The mobile team is a small, driven team working on adding new functionality to our apps. Youll have the opportunity to delight our users & innovate in the HR space!
- Build & Maintain features for our React Native-based Android Apps
- Deliver high quality, scalable & heavily tested software
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, & business functions
- Proficiency with at least one JS testing framework
- Experience delivering a Production App with React Native
- Experience working in an agile development environment & using agile tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with Native Android SDK (Kotlin and/or Java)
- Experience with Swift & iOS SDK
- Experience with one or more server-side programming languages (Go, Ruby, C#)
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of todays workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, & serves companies in just about every industry & state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because theyre mission-driven, client-obsessed, & care deeply about their employees... just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, & were just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.