iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital Network is looking for a motivated & eager candidate to support the expanding development of platform partnerships with iCapital & financial intermediaries. The role encompasses supporting the operational needs of all platform offerings as well as supporting & identifying the development of custom features for new partners including providing support to design unique platform workflows. The ideal candidate has a penchant for knowledge, a hunger for growth & learning, & will embrace a collaborative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn & support all interfaces for operations of iCapital platform & fund offerings
- Develop in-depth understanding of iCapital platform & consistently drive improvements & upgrades on behalf of clients & firm
- Establish strong support function within platform project management team to support implementation of product enhancements & updates
- Manage online fund offering content for iCapital clients leading alternative investment fund managers, which includes having knowledge of or an interest in learning basic HTML to successfully configure the platform for clients
- Build strong relationships & create procedures with clients that integrate with iCapital
- Work in collaboration with Diligence, Marketing, Product Development, Investor Relations, & Legal teams to meet launch deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of experience in project management / operational financial services
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills & the proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across both internal & client stakeholders
- History of teamwork, willingness to roll up ones sleeves & get the job done
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our New York City, NY, or Greenwich, CT office. As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.