Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The candidate will lead a team of technical leads & software engineers, as well as partner with Business stakeholders in Sales, Marketing & Service globally to build & mature the customer relationship management platform, streamline product delivery process & enable business growth. This role will provide direction & expertise in the development & execution of customer relationship management tools & services.
- Responsible for the security, stability & scalability of the CRM tools & services.
- Proactively aligns with business stakeholders to promote process improvements in line with industry practices to meet business objectives.
- Collaborates with senior business stakeholders to determine business priorities, assist with roadmap development & manage delivery expectations. Builds proactive, responsive relationships with the business to ensure alignment of business objectives with technology solutions.
- Assesses the current application stack & landscape to evaluate opportunities to further leverage & evaluate & provide recommendations for the use of new/existing technologies.
- Monitors & oversees adherence to leading Change & Release Management practices, tollgate reviews, testing standards & proven project methodology. Enables consistent level of service & problem resolution.
- Works with solution architects to support project recommendations covering scope, resources, approach, solution options, risk/ assumptions & oversight of blueprint, design & implementation of quality solutions.
- Evaluates, examines & builds a high performing team with the necessary capabilities to ensure delivery of quality solutions in the most cost effective & time efficient manner.
- Works with business partners to determine & present ROI & identification & building of performance metrics.
- Provides motivation & guidance to development teams during the systems development lifecycle.
- Works with development resources throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile & waterfall delivery & getting the most value from the platform.
- Drives continuous improvements to minimize customer impact through automation, improve knowledge base, and/or other means
- Drives innovations within the team to challenge the norm
- Provides thought leadership on IT strategies.
- Evaluates third party applications that can be used to enhance platform.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 10 - 13 years of working experience with a Bachelor's Degree & minimum of 5 years of experience that heavily focused on CRM solution implementation especially in Salesforce Platform.
- Success in organizations with sales & service functions that span multiple global locations
- Experience leading & driving large, global, transformational initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability working on complex issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Demonstrated experience in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes & operational policies in selecting methods & techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop & administer schedules & establish performance requirements.
- Experience with preparing & adhering to a budget.
- Experience with advising subordinates how to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, & performance review of staff.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills with strong emphasis on customer service.
- Management of varied delivery models consisting of onsite & offshore team members.
- Previous experience working with other senior managers with establishing strategic plans & objectives.
- Able to make final decisions on administrative or operational matters & ensures objectives are achieved.
- Able to participate in corporate development of methods, techniques, & evaluation criteria for projects, programs, & people.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work <10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.