The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to various corporate teams & executives, reporting into the SVP, Corporate Communications, VP, Director of Marketing Strategy, & VP, Operations Planning & Corporate Facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create & maintain Contracts, Uniflow, WB Mason, & COI databases
- Audit incoming invoices from vendors to ensure contact pricing is adhered to, process other department invoices as needed
- Run various reports on high spend areas to identify opportunities for savings/leverage procurement deals
- Handle monthly T&E reports & assist with invoice cording/electronic filling
- Meeting assistance including scheduling, coordinating agenda/ materials, & circulating minutes
- Order & ship book donations & handle check requests for donations
- Support Communications team at monthly Third Thursday events
- Various other duties as assigned including but not limited to: filing, vendor history maintenance, assisting with special projects or events, ordering lunch for meetings, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior administrative assistance in busy executive office and/or prior PR/marketing experience preferred
- Strong interest in book publishing
- Ability to multi-task & manage tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) & customer service skills
- Must have an ability to learn different computer systems/databases easily & have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work effectively as a team member & to partner with colleagues in multiple departments with varied roles