Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content & brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Country Manager, UK is a key member of PubMatic's Go-To-Market Team, responsible for managing the strategy, sales & operations of PubMatic in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team; iterating & executing the market strategy, managing Sales & Account Management to deliver against key revenue objectives. This is a rare opportunity to join a global, & be an instrumental contributor to its continued growth.
It is imperative that candidates for this position have demonstrable experience of building a digital business, combined with strong Agency/Demand relationships, Publisher knowledge & cross-industry partner contacts at senior levels. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Sales Management, a demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility & success in building & managing businesses in the UK & the ability to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution.
They will have a mature & well-informed view of the dynamics of cross-platform digital advertising & the evolution of programmatic buying. They will have a sophisticated point of view on yield strategies for publishers, the evolution of buyer requirements & the opportunity that the maturity of programmatic buying across emerging platforms presents as well as an understanding of the operational requirements for real-time media monetization. Most importantly, the candidate will be a strong leader with the ability to grow & build teams & a robust track record of developing & signing deals with both publishers & media buyers.
- Manage a team of staff comprising Publisher Sales, Demand Sales & Publisher Account Management.
- Define & execute a demand strategy that secures an increased share of voice of agency spend across PubMatic UK's publisher portfolio.
- Work with the EMEA Leadership Team to deliver revenue & longer term strategic goals.
- Work within a Regional & Global organisation structure, deploying central & local resources from Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product & Engineering to achieve business objectives
- Ensure best in class customer service & account management. Identify process & operational efficiencies specific to the UK to drive increased customer satisfaction & growth.
- Establish relationships with local, regional & global demand partners (Ad Networks, Exchanges, DSPs & Agency Trading Desks) to support a healthy & growing PubMatic ecosystem in the UK.
- Partner with Global & Regional Marketing teams to define & support the execution of a relevant & targeted marketing strategy, aligned with market strategy & revenue objectives.
- Establish PubMatic as a thought leader in the online advertising industry through press interviews & engagements.
- Identify, prioritise & feedback product requirements to relevant teams. Provide a balanced & accurate assessment of what is required from the Product team in order to be successful in the UK
- Be an active participant in the Go-To-Market Team, ensuring the UK are both contributing to & benefitting from the growth of PubMatic's global business
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Management, working in the UK, with a track record of proven success in scaling businesses.
- Demonstrated success in delivering robust business growth & market presence, especially in new or emerging technologies that require broad market education & consultative sales.
- Analytical & strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change & motivate innovation & creativity, employing strong time management abilities & project management skills.
- A passion for high-growth companies & a clear understanding of how to operate in such organizations.
- Strong oral & written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, product & technical teams as well as Sales & Media buying teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform business decisions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.