As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are currently seeking an outstanding candidate to join the regional Commercial Operations team based in Singapore. The team provides Commercial & Sales support to the Digital specialized sales team (CyberSource) within the Merchant Sales & Acquiring function across Asia Pacific. As part of our continued growth & expansion we are looking for a talented, articulate & bright individual who wants to make a difference
What a Commercial Operations Analyst does at Visa:
The position will be responsible to manage sales processes, tools & programs that will sustainably improve sales productivity & engagement across the Region. Based out of Singapore, this role will have regional responsibilities & will report to the Head of Commercial Operations in Asia Pacific.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Salesforce & sales processes
- Provide support to the various Sales & Account Management teams on various issues ranging from order acceptance, quoting, best practices, pricing approvals, or liaising with other departments for responses & resolution
- Maintain & ensure field compliance of sales policies, procedures, & rules of engagement related to all aspects of Sales Operations including approval requirements, escalation processes, & compliance with standard guidelines
- Support & streamline sales processes training/documentation for new hire on boarding process & continual training of existing sales team.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies & manage projects to streamline or automate sales processes.
- Working with cross-functional stakeholder teams to identify opportunities to improve the CCM process & add value to our stakeholders & partners.
- Maintaining diligent records & documents associated with the contracts as needed to adequately meet all audit requirements., provide feedback in the development process & champion the execution, delivery & uptake of the methodology across AP
- Maintenance of Content Management System, adding / amending content when required\
Projects you will be a part of:
- Be the voice of AP in the strategic evaluation of sales methodologies
- Train & develop staff in AP to drive usage & adoption of Salesforce in the region
- Assist with coordination & management of Sales Operations Learning & Development Programs
The ideal candidate must have outstanding Microsoft Office application skills & time management skills. Candidate must be able to build networks & relationships across the entire organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a sales support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with colleagues
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business & customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task under pressure & tight deadlines is an absolute must
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.