Team Whistle is looking for an influencer/talent associate for a 5 week project focused on talent research, outreach, & response management. The project would likely begin on Monday, Sept. 21.
- Procure influencer & celebrity talent that fit the brief through social media research platforms, manual research, & personal agency contacts. The benchmark for success on this project will be to have 100 participants in the campaign.
- Manage all communication with talent and/or agencies. Includes outreach & response to inquiries.
- Maintain a talent database that tracks target talent options, outreach status, & responses.
- Oversee talent onboarding to a campaign management tool
- 3-5 years of experience working on influencer marketing campaigns and/or talent management.
- Deep understanding of social influencer space & how they work with brands on digital platforms.
- Relationships across talent agencies, management companies, & direct with talent.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to comfortably manage a high volume of correspondences.