At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 7 years running.
The Marketing Events Intern will be responsible for coordinating & executing field marketing events that contribute to Conductors quarterly demand & revenue goals. The ideal candidate will work across a diverse array of events that create memorable, lasting impressions on our customers & drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded & able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including pipeline & revenue influenced, opportunities, & wins. The role will report to the Field Marketing Manager & will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, & customer success to ensure events are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, drive revenue, & foster brand loyalty.
- Coordination & execution of field marketing events including tradeshows & sponsored events, sales enablement events, customer enablement events, & more
- Partner with Product Marketing & Content Marketing to define & refine messaging & content for events
- Work closely with Comms to ensure event execution is on-brand for Conductor
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, & optimize success of events
- Collaborate with the Sales & CS teams to educate & inform them of all events, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, & follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, & influence
- Coordination of portions of our C3 conference (600+ person, 2 day organic marketing conference)
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
Required Skills & Experience:
- College graduate with B.A./B.S. degree, Marketing preferred
- Previous intern experience; experience working at technology companies in event or field marketing a plus
- Self-starter who can work independently & proactively
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, organization skills
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketo a plus
- Must have a positive & flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment & across various departments & functions
Wed love to hear from you if youre inspired by Conductors mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.