VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, & strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative & strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, & collaborating to create the strongest ideas
- Write & create impactful social & traditional media content that reflects brands voice & adheres to the brands style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings & insights from platforms, consumer feedback & culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Collaborate with Senior Art Director to successfully plan pre production through post production, including organizing the shoot, directing content, etc.
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 3 to 7 years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Ability to proofread & self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brands style guidelines
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, & collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, & execute on directions constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, & communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar & the English language, & the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms for multiple brands
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic & inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices & the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn & articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.