Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous masters Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Building internal relationships company-wide
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Great instincts in anticipating the needs of the executives being supported often without much guidance
- A resourceful self-starter
- Someone who is passionate about the companys mission & eager to contribute wherever necessary to help in the success
- Work cross-functionally with different teams
Responsibilities of the role:
- Calendar Management
- Coordinate internal & external meetings, phone calls, & events for VPs
- Assist in meeting preparation, including agendas & all necessary materials
- Manage & contribute to special projects as needed
- Plan quarterly off-sites for each team
- Credit Card Reconciliation (Expensify)
- 2 + years of experience as an executive assistant in a fast-paced, team environment supporting multiple people
- Strong written & oral communication skills & ability to interact with a diverse range of people
- Confidence in making decisions
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- GSuite experience
- Self-motivated & highly reliable
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.