At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
As a Financial Operations Associate, you will play an integral role in formulating Vias global marketplace strategy as we push on achieving profitability & growth objectives. You will build financial analyses & operational processes that inform key strategic decisions & address challenges we face as a dynamic fastgrowing company. You will collaborate with a top-notch, global multidisciplinary team to brainstorm, implement, & analyze solutions to optimize our service & ensure that it runs flawlessly.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assess the economic impact of current operational decision-making & initiatives
- Build, maintain, & improve financial models, data tools, & reporting processes used to evaluate critical data & make data-driven decisions
- Generate & implement creative ideas for Vias driver platform to optimize profitability & performance
- Manage real-time operations with proprietary technology tools to ensure smooth execution
- Work cross-functionally with strategic finance, data science, product, engineering, driver growth, & rider experience teams globally as well as Vias senior management
- Roll up your sleeves & get stuff done - no one will be counted on to execute faster or better
- Strong analytical & communication skills; youre able to both crunch numbers & discuss your analysis
- Efficient, organized & independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility & learning on the job
- Exceptional Excel & data synthesis skills with a knack for robust simplicity (Tableau & SQL experience a plus, but not required)
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Hands-on mentality with a focus on execution; you have a structured way of thinking & your attention to detail is excellent
- Team player; no task is ever too small & you always bring a great attitude
- Several years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or management consulting at a top-tier firm or in operations at a highgrowth company
- Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university & a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.