Sales Director, Strategic Client Group
Location: New York or Hybrid Remote
We have an office in New York & this position can be based in the office or hybrid remote (subject to your existing legal right to work in the jurisdiction).
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the worlds largest banks & most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, & Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin is the OS for Enterprise Productivity. We bring organizations together in a single, secure, & unified workspace. Built on Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. From the worlds largest banks to emerging startups around the world, OpenFin is being used by firms of all sizes to build modern desktop applications & custom end-user workspaces that drive productivity.
We are looking for a highly motivated & experienced top producer to join our growing global sales team in a role focused on selling into our strategic client segment. The successful candidate will have previous experience of closing significant deals for an enterprise SaaS/software/technology business, within the financial services market & will be well versed in sales processes that accelerate successful outcomes. Experience selling to large global banks & a strong network is highly preferred.
About the Role
Sales Directors (SD) within the Strategic Client Group (SCG) are responsible for expanding OpenFins footprint across & throughout the organization of our largest customers. The SD will work to build relationships & partner with our SCG clients to make sure that groups & divisions outside of our core users are aware of OpenFin & the benefits we can provide. Cultivating adoption of the OpenFin technology within large banks & financial institutions is at the core of this position's responsibilities. Commercial success will be achieved by strategically networking through the client organization, effectively communicating the OpenFin value proposition & developing a customer centric solution. The primary measure of success is achieving sales targets. Sales Directors at OpenFin are also expected to represent the company at industry events & assist with lead generation strategies.
- Developing & executing strategic account plans to achieve sales targets & expand our footprint in our existing customer base
- Building & maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with senior stakeholders within client organizations
- Partnering with customers to understand their ongoing business needs & objectives
- Effectively communicating the OpenFin value proposition through proposals & presentations
- Quickly developing a deep understanding of OpenFins product & underlying technology & an ability to communicate OpenFin product benefits to senior business & technology stakeholders
- Previous capital markets experience & knowledge of workflows
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven track record of closing seven figure enterprise deals
- Ability to communicate, present & influence all levels of a target organization, including executive & C-Suite level
- Proven ability to drive a sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products & services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Genuine enthusiasm & interest in technology
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies & to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, understanding & supportive culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn & innovate, & overall, have a good time doing it. We value & appreciate that our employees have a wide set of interests & experiences. Getting to know each other & forming relationships is important, which is why we regularly host offsite events, happy hours & virtual social hours, in addition to having a variety of Employee Resource Groups to participate in. Our environment is conducive to a productive & enjoyable learning experience -- aligned together, moving fast & working to create compelling solutions for our clients.
RECRUITERS NOTICE: Recruiters - if you wish to reach out to us regarding this job posting, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your communication to be reviewed. OpenFin will review these communications if external help is needed for a position. Agencies may not contact individuals within our organization with solicitations. Firms that do not follow these guidelines risk having all communication from their firm being blocked. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in following our process.