We are seeking a People Coordinator in our Atlanta, GA office. People Coordinators at Instacart facilitate a number of items including: administrative support for the local recruiting team, acquainting new employees with the company, offering clerical assistance / managing employee records, & providing various ad-hoc administrative help. You will be joining a rapidly growing organization with great enthusiasm & appetite for insights.
The extended team sits in our San Francisco, Toronto & Atlanta offices. This is a hybrid role & time will be spent assisting recruiting & the site human resource business partner. In this role you will touch all aspects of the human resources function within the organization, however, the majority of the time will be spent in the recruiting space by coordinating interviews & managing the upstream recruitment process. Recruiting & HR tasks will be part of your work plan & a successful candidate possesses excellent organizational skills to prioritize competing deadlines. Being a clear communicator, managing multiple workstreams, & maintaining a professional attitude at all times are important for assisting recruiting, human resources, & other employees.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with recruiters to arrange all details pertaining to candidate experience schedule interviews, including virtual interviews (via Zoom or Skype); secure conference rooms, when required; book travel/hotel
- Facilitate all HR processes
- Assist with new hire training, onboarding, employee engagement & maintain HRIS information as needed via Workday & analyze data for reporting
- Support in educating & enforcing company policies for employees
- Use your personality & creativity to ensure each candidate has a unique & enjoyable experience at Instacart
- Communication method(s) used: email, phone, slack & in-person
- Manage the delivery & communication of HR/recruiting projects
- Degree in Human Resources or 2 years of Human Resource or Office Management experience, both with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office; Sheets & Excel specifically
- Detailed oriented - quality & precision-focused
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.