Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
The Technical Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of escalation for client requests, with specific focus on Private Practice & MidMarket clients. The main goal of this position is to ensure client requests are handled promptly & thoroughly, maximizing customer satisfaction & retention. This role sits at the intersection of internal & external client stakeholders, as well as our Engineering & Operations teams.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a confident, singular voice with our clients, representing the various departments (engineering, product, client success & client operations) with poise & professionalism. He or she will actively listen, ask clarifying questions, digest, & strategically communicate all engineering & operational updates between our clients & our internal teams in addition to clear communication to clients on issue resolution timelines & adhering to them as a support specialist.
The ideal candidate will quickly master the Doctor.com product suite, & will become well-versed in the processes of both the Client Operations & Engineering teams. Client requests will vary from bug fixes, to new projects, to reporting needs, & the Technical Support Specialist will prioritize, distribute, & manage the completion of these tasks. This role will also manage the communication pipeline between our clients & our internal teams, so a high level of emotional intelligence & the ability to communicate with clarity is essential.
The right candidate for this role will treat every client engagement like an opportunity, & take an analytical & strategic approach to each interaction.
Functions of the role are inclusive of & not limited to:
- Triage client requests using Salesforce cases queue, which includes but not limited to:
- Daily ticket assignment
- Owning tickets where applicable (training, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Regular check ins on ticket status/updates
- Follow up with clients on outstanding items
- Serve as the client champion internally, holding individuals within Doctor.com accountable to deadlines & needs
- Collaborate with Technical Solutions Managers & Client Success Managers on regular ticket reporting needs to demonstrate ticket trends & time to resolution/value
- On an as needed basis with our larger customers, jump on client calls with the Client Success Managers to speak to current projects in flight, updates to bugs, technical solutions in flight, etc.
- Identify & escalate challenges & risks to supervisor & Technical Solutions Manager before problems become critical
- Identify, document, & execute on improvements to current support system
- Maintain a solid feedback loop with our Product & Customer Marketing team, with the goal of assisting in prioritization & creation of client-facing educational materials that address common support requests & promote self-service
Ideal Qualifications include:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years professional work experience, ideally in customer service or technical support
- Extremely strong communications skills
- A strong inclination towards teamwork
- A no-job is too small or too big attitude
- Strong interest in healthcare & how large organization in the healthcare space operate
- Good working knowledge of how software is built & configured, & database language like SQL, is a strong plus
Doctor.com is presently a fully remote company given COVID-19 & is planning to remain primarily "work from home" for the foreseeable future. Candidates should have a good place to work in their residence so that they can work a full day on phone & videos calls. In the future the company will resume office operations in Manhattan.