The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust & be transparent
Peloton is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to develop & oversee world-class brand campaigns and initiatives that support our global brand & business priorities. This person will collaborate closely with a broad set of internal & external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand desire among consumers & fuel the love our Members have for our brand. Reporting to the VP of Global Brand, this person will manage a growing team responsible for brand marketing, retail marketing, and marketing communications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pelotons brand & products, experience managing high-performing teams, & a proven track record of creating imaginative programs that deliver results.
- Lead & manage the Brand Marketing team, overseeing the strategy & development of global brand campaigns & key moments.
- Collaborate with leaders across multiple teams (Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Creative, Communications, Insights, Membership) to drive integrated marketing programs with impactful outcomes that deliver against key brand metrics.
- Use foundational brand strategy & insight work to guide global & go-to-market strategies. Stay closely attuned to key brand metrics & performance against targets.
- Establish & oversee new marketing communications discipline.
- Oversee retail marketing & plans to drive awareness & traffic to our locations
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience with demonstrated success leading large-scale global marketing programs for world-class consumer brands
- Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent communicator & compelling storyteller. Experience presenting to senior leaders
- Proven ability to manage & lead teams toward common goals. Highly collaborative, a great listener, & able to work across geographies with peers & executive teams to drive action & results
- Global mindset; experience working across multiple geographies a plus
- Ability to operate at both a strategic & executional level; ideate & directly execute
- Positive outlook, curious, desire to learn & grow & team player
- Brings a strong passion for Pelotons brand & products, the fitness category, & consumer brands more broadly
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Pelotonmakes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.