Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
The Director of Pharmacy Services will deliver the corner store pharmacy experience at scale by enabling a frictionless customer experience by ensuring the pharmacy services team provides exceptional care, & creates highly efficient back end processing operations that will enable delivering Capsules mission while ensuring the best clinical outcomes, regulatory standards are met, & remaining compliant with all federal, state, & local regulations.
What Youll Do:
- Lead the Pharmacy Services team responsible for delivering exceptional customer care to doctors & customers managing end to end doctor services including prior authorizations, customer transfers, complex insurance issues, & medication reviews.
- Lead the Processing & Precheck team accountable for ensuring every customer at Capsule accurately & efficiently processes each RX request to deliver the right clinical outcomes, best price, & regulatory/legal compliance is met.
- Analyze & deliver great customer clinical care outcomes by ensuring each customers medication request includes through review & delivery of medical adherence, med therapy management, & medication syncing.
- Review & improve Customer Operations Workflows & Operations productivity to improve customer retention & overall costs.
- Manage & ensure all customers are receiving exceptional customer care by systematically reviewing & ensuring compliance with DUR, Istop, & other key care metrics.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in healthcare and/or operations
- Experience in large-scale pharmacy & claims processing
- Strong management & people leadership experience, having led teams comprised of 50+
- Experience in leading strategic planning & process improvements
- Agile & organized working style to manage & consistently prioritize key initiatives & multiple projects with varying stakeholders
- Data-driven solutions-oriented mindset: creative, positive problem solver who focuses on serving their teams & customers
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to connect with others
- Ability to empower & inspire the collective team
- B.S. or Pharm D from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy preferred
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes while inspiring & motivating others to work together
- Youre a great relationship builder & can hold people accountable while making them feel energized about the road ahead
- You are a visionary that can also deliver todays needs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of your direct reports & others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.