Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart which enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Product Managers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams amongst product designers, engineers, researchers, & analysts. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, & each member is directly responsible for the teams success.
As an intern, you will work alongside full-time product managers on our Presence team this is responsible for our web applications. You will be challenged in an ambitious, ever-changing organization that values vision, execution, persistence, curiosity, & flexibility.
- Own solving a customer problem end-to-end, from strategy to execution by working directly with a full-time Squarespace product manager & a team of designers & engineers
- Partner with Product Analysts & UX Research to conduct & examine direct user feedback, qualitative research, & quantitative data to define customer pain points in the website styling space.
- Develop hypotheses & drive creative, cross-functional ideation & solution discovery
- Define a set of metrics to measure customer satisfaction & business impact with the ability to analyze them & utilize them in decision making processes
- Maintain communication with the entire team to ensure effective collaboration & transparency
- Present findings broadly to interested product teams throughout the company
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Business or a related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship
- You have strong written & interpersonal communication skills
- Familiar with web technologies (coding experience not required)