At Asana, were building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realising their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product & a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, & functions, get off on the right foot & continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
To support our rapidly growing DACH customer base, we are looking for an Onboarding Customer Success Manager to serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, & Asana consultant. As an Asana CSM, youll support our growing DACH customer base by conducting time-bound 1:1 engagements for customers to help them adopt Asana in the most critical stages of their lifecycle. You will leverage change management strategies, project management skills, & deep product knowledge to consult our customer base on how to best use Asana for their specific needs.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally & a consultative partner to the customers with whom your work. To the product team you will be a valuable liaison providing real time customer feedback. To the broader business team & all of Asana you will provide a unique customer-centric perspective.
What youll achieve
- Deeply understand Asana the product as well as customers core workflows to provide customers guidance on the best way to use Asana for their specific processes & needs
- Partner with customers to help them navigate change management & drive adoption of Asana as a new way of working within their business
- Facilitate interactive, engaging sessions with customers to help them to derive value from Asana & how to best leverage the tool to serve their needs
- Lead virtual & onsite engagements through the Professional Services program
- Manage competing priorities & multiple customers, delivering timely, tailored solutions & leveraging our suite of existing resources to scale effort & impact
- Serve as a valued voice of the customer by proactively uncovering & communicating trends & insights to cross-functional Asana stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in customer support, customer success, or account management
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action & work effectively in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You do what it takes to make our customers, company, team, & yourself successful. Customers & the Asana team can count on timely & valuable output & communication.
- Customer-centric. Youre genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions & synthesising valuable feedback on their behalf back to our product team
- Growth mindset. You actively seek insights & perspectives to make decisions. You receive feedback graciously, incorporating it into your work
- Solid communicator. Youre able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences. You effectively & proactively communicate with cross-functional teams across offices, as well as with all levels of stakeholders at customers, from individual contributors to executive stakeholders
- Fluency in written & spoken English & German
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organisations & millions of users across 195 countries organise & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, Munich, Tokyo, London & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.