About the Team
The DoorDash for Business team is a one DoorDashs fastest growing teams. U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on food. DoorDash has developed a compelling solution, applying our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, & delivery operations.
About the Role
As an Inside AE, Corporate Sales, you will join one of our newest departments on the ground floor, while still being able to use the expertise of our larger sales organization. We are acquire corporate customers across the country, building scalable processes, & laying the foundation for what will soon be a major departments at DoorDash.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Collaborate with corporate offices on how to improve their meal ordering needs
- Strategize with peers on new tactics to qualify & close corporate customers
- Have ownership over the full sales cycle
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
Were excited about you because
- You have a track record of being #1 or #2 on your team
- Youre motivated & energetic
- Youre adaptable, resilient, & thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in a new department
- Youre strategic in your process & have navigated complicated sales
- You are tech-savvy & navigate sales & internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are a group of bright, humble & thoughtful people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology & logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Delivering Good
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer great compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to promoting new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 6,000 cities across the United States & Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to improve how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.
Individuals looking for employment at DoorDash are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal & state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, & other legal requirements.