About Us VIDEO
Pivotal Software combines platform, tools, & methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software & run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies & developers to give software development & IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity & creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are extremely analytical & can make sense of complex situations quickly & with ease. You easily identify areas that need further investigation & deeper analysis. You prioritize well, iterate when necessary & have impeccable attention to detail.
- Build business relationships & partnering with Services Delivery Leadership teams, providing insights & data analytics to optimise business productivity
- Own weekly reporting of key metrics used by decision-makers & executives
- Review variances such as Forecast vs. Actuals/Plan & Week over Week
- Work with Business Partners to ensure there is alignment between systems for enhanced forecasting & improvement of forecast accuracy
- Assists in financial modeling & presentation support for services revenue
- Continue to improve the Revenue Forecast & KPI reporting
- Ensure financial dashboards are updated in a timely, accurate & appropriate manner
- Working closely with reporting tools (such as Tableau) to effectively visualize data analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years of financial analyst experience
- Ability to effectively partner cross-functionally with all personnel in finance & non-finance organizations
- Highly organized & detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with changes in the work environment.
- Modeling & analytic capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of working with Google Sheets/Excel
- Self-starter, intellectually curious & a fast learner
- Experience with OpenAir, Tableau, & Salesforce is an asset