Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, & place them as full-time distributed team members with companies that range from Microsoft & IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Google Ventures & Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Learn more about us at www.andela.com.
About the Role:
Andelas searching for a passionate people manager to lead our Client Success team. Within this role, youll be accountable for managing a team of Client Success Managers who are focused on an optimized client experience. Your team will look to you for support in goal setting, performance management, & helping them develop a deep understanding of their book of business.
As a leader within Andelas Revenue organization, youll be accountable for KPIs & deliverables focused on around retention & effective risk mitigation. Youll also be the voice of the client to internal Andela stakeholders championing for their best interests. Well be looking to you to showcase strong business acumen through a network of relationships across your teams book of business, competitive companies to Andela, & a broader tech network to stay aware of trends in the industry.
As the Manager within Client Success, youll be accountable for resource planning that strikes the right balance between efficiency & ensuring high quality delivery. Youll be tasked with measuring & analyzing the client segments & your team performance to provide scalable, trackable & reportable metrics for innovation & iteration. Its important that youre able to develop the right relationship management strategy for your teams accounts, & ensure the have the appropriate approach to educate clients on relevant offerings with Andela. Within this role, youll serve as an escalation point for your team to resolve issues or set policy & precedent for issue & objection handling through awareness of macro business impacts. The Client Success organization will also look to you to drive process improvement & continued excellence through execution of cross-functional initiatives aligned to broader organizational goals.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience (Client Success, Client Services, Account Management)
- 3+ years of people management (in a high growth environment ideal)
- Ability to effectively communicate both written & verbally
- Proven track record in mitigating risk, account retention, & driving churn numbers down
- Strong track record of advocating for the customer experience & seeing through any necessary changes
- A balance between strategy & execution
- Ability to tactfully address differences in opinions across stakeholders without destroying trust
- Proven track record of driving decisions, anticipating obstacles, & proposing solutions that will move the team closer to achieving milestones
- Embodiment of our core values
- Prior experience working closely with Product or Engineering teams preferred