Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Sales Manager of Growth Accounts to lead our Growth Sales team in Atlanta. This person will lead, mentor, & scale a high performing team of full-cycle sales executives (8 -10 individual contributors) focused on closing deals covering SMB companies within North America.
Twilio is looking for a Sales Manager that lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success building & scaling teams of SMB account executives. They also have:
- 5+ years of technical solutions selling experience, including 2+ years experience managing a team of full cycle account executives within the SMB segment
- A solid understanding of selling cloud, APIs, communications, PaaS or consumption based technology experience where customer relationships are dependent on technical performance
- Experience building high performing sales teams, managing all monthly forecasting, & can support fiscal planning & revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners & internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Bring data driven methodology & quantitative analytical skills, including pipeline management & forecasting
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience selling a platform, Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking & other communication solutions are a plus!
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
As a Twilio Sales Manager of Growth Accounts, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are customer focused, metrics driven, embrace a consultative sales philosophy, & are passionate about helping your team succeed.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Our customers are often application owners, software engineering leaders, product managers, entrepreneurs, & line of business owners. You must love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses & helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases centered around how our customers communicate with their customers.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You will support your team by helping them build & progress pipeline, work across functions to execute complex deals & lead strategic prospect & customer meetings. You will conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, provide tactical & strategic deal guidance, motivation, & career development.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Maintain accurate & up-to-date CRM data for your team & provide reliable weekly forecast information to upper management.
The Growth Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. With an ever growing amount of companies being created, along with companies that have been around for many years - our SMB customers are the bread & butter when it comes to companies creating a customized platform for their communication needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.