Who we are:
BigIDs data intelligence platform enables organizations to know their enterprise data & take action for privacy, protection, & perspective. BigID empowers customers to know their data, take action from their data, & unleash the value of their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation & next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2020 Forbes Cloud 100, a Business Insider 2020 AI Startup to Watch, & an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced & rewarding: youll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, & teamwork.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager based in Chicago who will be responsible for driving deals in the market. The ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise data or security products & understand how to sell to complex technical audiences.
What youll do:
- Identify, develop, & execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business & drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory
- Prepare & maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory
- Network in customer & related organizations
- Establish, access & create positive business relationships with key executives & senior level decision makers
- Maintain accurate & up to date account intelligence in Salesforce, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to sales & executive leadership
- Report on sales activity & forecast to senior sales management
- Responsible for territory quota & named accounts on the West Coast
- Direct an inside sales team & marketing to uncover opportunities in territory
What youll bring:
- Excellent oral & written communication, able to articulate & present well in front of technical & executive level stakeholder
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises
- Proven track record of successfully closing six & seven figure software licensing deals with prospects & customers in the defined territory
- You have a measurable track record in new business development & over achieving sales targets
- Prior experience selling data security
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions & ability to adapt in fast-growing & changing environments
Whats in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers & each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best & we dont give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.