Were seeking an enthusiastic Solutions Manager to join our global SMB (Small/Medium Business) Team serving the North America region.
Your goal will be to strengthen awareness while generating revenue with the Shutterstock product portfolio to corporate clients. Sales & the hunt should excite you!
Leads, activity & opportunities will be managed in Salesforce. Proficiency in using Salesforce or an equivalent CRM (e.g. MS Dynamics) is key to your success in this position.
This role will report into the Sales Manager, Growth & will be located in our Toronto office.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets through proactive outreach, managing inbound referrals, direct marketing demand generation, cross selling & upselling
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact lists through outbound communication
- Educating, prospects, & customers on the Shutterstock product portfolio
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or account list
- Be a team player & uphold Shutterstocks core values
- Must be highly organized, have an advanced skills in talent for multitasking &
- Be able to work independently as well as within a team
- A proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
- Able to consistently follow up with customers over the phone or on email, even when there is no response after multiple contacts.
- Strong CRM proficiency. Ability to use Salesforce for successfully running your business. Including lead, opportunity, & pipeline management
- Experienced in leading sales calls, driving demonstrations & closing deals
- Experience with negotiating contracts within $3K-$30K size level
- Experience with prospecting & converting lapsed accounts
- Proven track record using both email & phone in reaching decision makers
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience in an inside sales environment
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.