Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As the Mailchimp Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for executing Mailchimps social media strategy & providing ongoing channel management support. Responsibilities include cross-functional collaboration & guidance, strategic development, tactical execution, the development of KPIs & Goals, & the continual measurement & optimization of social media activities.You will be responsible for implementing the content & communications strategy with our internal creative agency, PR, Segment Marketing Managers, & the Education Team. In addition, you will own the strategy & execution of editorial calendars, social campaigns & initiatives, channel guidelines, KPIs & goals, & continuous optimization for all social channels.
What you'll do here:
- Execute Mailchimps social media strategy, including content & communications strategies, channel guidelines, KPIs & goals, & day to day activities
- Serve as a Social Media subject matter expert & work with marketing teams to ensure individual team social strategies achieve business goals
- Build social paid campaign micro strategies that support marketing team initiatives
- Develop benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media program success & provide ongoing performance reporting
- Implement insights from reporting to maximize results
- Multi-tasker who is well organized, with impeccable written & oral presentation skills
- Work with internal design & content teams to develop content that is aligned with social strategy
- Work with the social support team, continuously building process improvement & updating strategies as needed
- Understand of the interplay between online/social & traditional channels
- Identify cultural & industry trends that lend themselves to creating opportunities for the brand, & building social campaigns to leverage these opportunities.
- Explore, evaluate, & implement new social tools as required
- Work with outside agencies & strategic partners as needed
- Understand the Mailchimp brand & the value to our end-users, translating that into content & channel strategies
- Lead digital listening reports that curate customer insights & provide actionable recommendations for marketing teams
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive social media marketing experience
- You have built comprehensive, multi-channel social strategies from the ground up
- You have experience managing social media technologies such as Sysomos, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout, Oktopost, Buffer, etc.
- You have a deep understanding of analytics & extensive experience working in a cross-functional, fast paced environment
- You have a bachelor's degree inCommunications, PR, Business, or Marketing or have relevant work experience
- You ideally have experience working in the technology space on a global scale
- You ideally are proficient at speaking, reading, & writing bilingually
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.