Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamworkand we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, & to ensure that candidates are well-informed & delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort & responsibility & we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto Always Be Recruiting.
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to own recruiting initiatives across technical teams in our New York office. You will partner closely with hiring partners & your Talent Acquisition peers in New York & across global offices on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts & ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team & that's where you come in!
What youll achieve
- Design & execute the recruiting strategy for technical teams in New York to continuously attract, engage, & hire top talent
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert & partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, & office
- Advise hiring teams on strategies that address talent gaps & future talent needs
- Build high trust relationships with hiring partners & become an expert on the strategy, objectives, & needs of the teams you work with
- Source passive & active candidates through social platforms, online databases, referrals, events, & relevant networks to build a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from application to offer, acting as a candidate advisor throughout the hiring process
- Partner with employer brand & diversity & inclusion teams to build the events, marketing, & overall branding strategy for the New York market
- Work closely with your Talent Acquisition team across the globe to collectively create consistency & geographic distinction when necessary, acting as the primary point of contact for all recruiting initiatives in New York
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform decisions & optimize processes
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience recruiting full stack generalist engineers is preferred
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership & that you serve as an extension of & partner to your hiring teams; not an "order-taker"
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence & passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with & appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation & relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Sense of urgency & ability to move quickly
- Analytical & data-driven
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohl's, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glasdoor's and's Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.