Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Sr. Associate, Product Development - Culinary will support recipe planning & development & help to execute ongoing Product Launches. They will have a deep understanding of the needs of our customers & be able to find product solutions that fits their needs. He/She will stay ahead of trends to maintain HelloFresh as a leading brand in the Culinary space.
- Support ideation & execution of Product Launches & ability to support cross-functional team project management
- Develop Recipe ideation & Strategy for the EveryPlate brand to ensure we are fulfilling the needs of our target customer
- Identify gaps with current product offering & ideate solutions to fill those needs
- Develop test plans for new product launches that align to HelloFreshs strategy & vision
- Manage competitor monitoring & stay on top of market trends
- Support HelloFreshs Specialty Box Line & Retail product offering
- A Trend Seeker: you are in tune with whats happening in the culinary world, & are able to synthesize trends into product ideas aligned to our business
- An Influencer: you use your strong communication skills to effectively promote product innovation strategies & cross-functional partnerships
- Entrepreneurial: youre able to prioritize & manage your own workflow, & youre not afraid to take on responsibility & make real business impact
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data & logic
- Collaborative: you can work with multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal & you actively solicit & respond to critical feedback when appropriate
- Adaptable: youre a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments, & you understand the importance of balancing a culinary mindset with business objectives
- Detail-oriented: youre careful & thorough in accomplishing tasks
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves & get the job done
At a minimum, you have...
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- 2 years of strong culinary experience working in the food industry
- Solid understanding of product strategy & recipe development
- Experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Demonstrated success in program or project management
- Professional Culinary training preferred
- CPG experience is a plus
- Experience working with google drive
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.