Do you love serving & building relationships with seniors? Would you like guaranteed hours & a fulfilling job?
We are located at Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119 developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes & routes from highway 99!
We are looking for:full-time flexible availability.
If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Check out this video to see why Aegis is so special!
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
- Ability to pass background check
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Pleae fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.