Intro to Demandbase:
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Intro to the Role:
As a Data Analyst, you will work directly with Product Management, Data Engineering, & Data Science teams to understand, connect & correct our business & contact-identification data. The primary objective of this role will be to identify regions of our business & identification data which are of the greatest interest & value to our customers, & then to design & assist in implementing scalable solutions that ensure the accuracy & quality of this high-impact data.
You will need strong SQL & statistical analysis skills & be able to dive deep into difficult problems & find pragmatic solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the Product Management, Data Engineering, & Data Science teams to make data-driven decisions about how to improve accuracy & coverage in our business datasets.
- Design & build new dashboards using BI tools to make the insights you discover consumable & actionable to a broader audience.
- Identify new ways to detect problems before they impact customer experience.
- Discover opportunities for new features & data sources that will drive customer value & engagement within our products.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in data analysis or data science
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Strong proficiency in SQL is required
- Experience analyzing/curating structured datasets at scale
- Experience working with business / online identification data
- Experience using BigQuery
- Experience using GCP / AWS platforms
- Experience building reports using Grafana
- Scripting skills using python or scala
- Experience using Apache Spark
- Experience using Airflow
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.