FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The Design Director of Digital Production is at the center of asset creation for our brands. Ensuring our marketing assets honor our brand ambitions, our brand guidelines & executional intent. They will assist our Designers & Art Directors on the execution of design concepts & manage a team responsible for asset creation across a wide variety of marketing initiatives.
A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of design & user centered design principles. They will incorporate graphic elements, photography & typography for promotions, following best practices in production of web & mobile design. The ability to edit, optimize & output finalweb-ready digital assets is essential.
The Design Director will perform needed modifications & assemble, create & build on various digital projects in accordance with job specifications. The ideal candidate must be creative & have the ability to prioritize & execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the execution of our paid digital marketing assets
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders & project management to map asset creation.
- Iterate, execute, build & prep assets for release in digital marketing.
- Help develop & manage photography & creative assets database, organizing photo & design assets, archiving & maintaining of past projects.
- Work with the wider creative team to develop processes that promote quality & manage workload effectively, recommending more efficient, time saving methods when applicable.
- Collaborate with the Creative & Project Management Team to ensure creative intent. Proactively solve production/creative related issues
- Ability to meet deadlines & handle a high volume of work, taking ownership & following up on projects through to completion.
- A keen eye for detail & consistency.
- Experience managing a production design team.
- Comfortable working with project management software (Asana)
Who were looking for
Bachelors Degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a design related field or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage & mentor junior designers & collaborate effectively across departments
- Experience leading a creative team to achieve strategic business goals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- Revolutionize a big industry in a fast-growing, well-funded, dynamic company
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Enjoy a fun office environment (social sports, team dinners & drinks) in a great location with opportunities to travel
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.