Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Purview: Growth in enrollment & participation, leading to increased profitability
The Community Engagement Senior Manager (CESM) is responsible for driving overall building enrollment through leading a team of Community Engagement Managers to drive increased onsite resident engagement, event strategies, & community building. Further, The CESM is responsible for building & maintaining relationships based on trust with members, prospective members, & building residents, through member outreach, communication, & campaigns. The ideal CESM is a personable relationship builder with a compelling presence & an inspirational leadership style.
Specifically, the CESM excels at:
- Driving a team of Community Engagement Managers & Coordinators with a collaborative, all hands on deck approach
- Connecting with people of all types & backgrounds, forming meaningful relationships
- Articulating the unique value of Alfred services in a positive & compelling manner
- Balancing the strategic growth needs of the company, regarding both enrollment growth within existing buildings, & overall increased conversion to a residents first service.
Increase Enrollment & Conversion to First Service
- Develop & sustain meaningful relationships that engage residents in all buildings & moves them up the ladder to fully participating serviced members
- Identify prospective members & maintain meaningful, sustained relationships until enrolled
- Convert prospective members to enrolled users
- Convert enrolled users to their first service
- Work with B2B Team to design, deliver & sustain impactful building events that strategically engage residents, enrolled users, & fully participating serviced members.
- Design & refine effective strategies around enrollment in buildings
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to empower Alfreds to engage with all resident when onsite in buildings & promote all community events & pop-ups
- Identify & co-create marketing collateral designed to empower & assist building teams & Alfreds to increase enrollment
Inspire, Manage & Develop
- Oversee the efficiency & efficacy of the Community Engagement Team, ensuring successful outcomes, meeting KPIs, & building relationships with partners, residents, & members
- Motivate & inspire the Community Engagement Team to bring out their highest level of performance, generating individual commitment over compliance
- Function as coach to develop individual members of the team, tailoring their development to their strengths & areas of improvement, providing ongoing feedback, & ensuring they are up to date with world-class customer experience & hospitality standards
- Anticipate future market growth & workforce changes, protecting the region from an understaffed or under-equipped team
Coordinate with Greater Team
- Partner with the Regional Directors & Client Service Managers to ensure quick conversions to the first service, resulting in improved regional profitability through increased service delivery & member spend.
- Collaborate on strategies to secure upsell member services in conjunction with the Regional Client Service Manager & Regional Operations Leaders.
- Regularly connect with peers across the company to discuss best practices, innovative changes to operations, & ways to grow membership throughout all regions
- Trustworthiness, empathy, integrity, & an aspiration for excellence
- Self-motivation & strong innovation management skills
- Interpersonal savvy & an ability to interact with people
- Ability to drive business strategies across the region
- Rapidly, reliably & sustainably launch properties across the region
- Strong sales skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills