As a freelance Creative Director, you couple a strong creative voice with strategic thinking to lead major marketing initiatives. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you develop solid client relations by clearly communicating & justifying concepts. Visual design is your bread & butterbut youve also got strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce, & creative processes, which are essential in your role.Youre looking to hone your management skills directing the collaborative efforts of a large creative team.
And the environment you build for your team fosters professional growth & inspires others to exceed expectations. Most importantly, you embody & embrace our valuesto be honest, inspired, drive, passionate & realin everything you do.
- Drive the strategies that address customer needs & business goals across digital channels.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations that strengthen both the agency brand & market leadership position.
- Develop & deliver innovative proposals to capture both account growth & new business opportunities.
- Promote continuous improvement & accountability by driving Creative discipline & operational excellence & lending industry vertical expertise.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive & create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Lead & partner with multidisciplinary teams, including all creative disciplines, technology, planning, account & program managers, partners, clients & more.
- Provide regular team leadership & constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, & modify the business unit creative department staffing strategies & plans, including team composition, performance, skills, training, & mentoring.
- Develop, implement, & monitor quality standards across all creative artifacts & deliverables.
- Continuously improve Creative methods, problem solving models, & best practices.
- Proactively manage the success of production scope, schedules, & budgets.
- Engage & inform practice leads from media, technology, marketing science, usability, & quality assurance to maximize results & ensure satisfaction.
- Support & lead Human Resource initiatives with a focus on performance management.
- Understand, embrace, & communicate corporate mission & values.
- 4+ years design, marketing, or communications interactive work & art direction experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Solid understanding & appreciation for the distinction between creative expression & commercial reality.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.