The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is seeking a talented Principal IT Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce). This role is part of the GTM (Go-To-Market) Systems team that is responsible for internal applications supported by IT across Sales, Marketing, Services, Customer Success, Product & Engineering. The right candidate has empathy, curiosity & desire to improve & constantly learn; has broad experience in all the capabilities & functionalities of the Salesforce.com platform; a proven track record of managing stakeholders while driving best practices & end2end processes; hands-on experience with configuring Salesforce; collaborating with developers; & familiarity with APIs, system integrations, SDLC practices, & SOX compliance issues.
What Youll Do
- Serve as techno-functional subject matter expert (SME) for the Salesforce product suite & adjacent GTM systems; be the point of contact for designated business functions, with full accountability for outcomes.
- Participate & lead requirements gathering sessions with cross-functional teams to understand business processes, requirements & KPIs.
- Analyze & document current & future business process models, high-level requirements (scope), & detailed functional specifications and/or stories; communicate with technical & business teams effectively.
- Develop solutions for customer acquisition & retention processes: from Lead to Quote, Quote-to-Cash (QTC), Support, Renewals, Amendments, Consulting Services, Incentive Compensation.
- Technical Support: Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, & document system issues with the rest of the team.
- Evaluate & identify business process gaps & manage projects & system enhancements.
- Identify upstream & downstream impacts of solutions & work with internal & external business partners to effectively convert them to increase ROI.
- Use Salesforce expertise to help deliver a frictionless experience for sellers, customers, & prospects.
- Drive projects & QA processes that enable data quality & governance across systems.
- Automate processes, eliminating redundancy, & improving efficiency without sacrificing end-user experience.
What You Have
- Ability to establish credibility & work with key internal partners to get things done; high degree of organization & ability to manage multiple, competing priorities with an ownership mindset.
- 10+ Years of experience, with at least 6-7 years implementing & supporting complex & large scale solutions on Salesforce & related systems; CPQ experience strongly preferred.
- Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator, CPQ Specialist, Application Architect, are a big plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce (Sales, Marketing, Service, Community Cloud), Lightning, CPQ, CLM, & Mktg Automation to support marketing, sales, sales operations, deal desk, support, customer success, & consulting operations.
- Exposure to Marketo, Pardot, Apttus CLM, Zuora, Callidus, Zendesk, a big plus.
- Experience with SDLC - including Agile delivery, functional requirements, process modeling, & re-engineering, use case development, user acceptance testing, & large-scale system implementations.
- Experience with BA concepts, eliciting requirements, specifying & managing requirements, proposing business solution design, evaluating & improving solution performance.
- Highly skilled in BA Planning & Methods: Creating data flow diagrams, applying business analysis to IT projects, business architecture, & business process management, requirement specification, modeling, verification & validation.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural, development & testing team, onshore & offshore, internal & external resources.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.