This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are paid, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team.
Our intern team in the CM Los Angeles location sits & works shoulder-to-shoulder with our client. Interns will gain real world experience, work alongside dynamic & curious advertising enthusiasts, & work with real clients. Interns will also have the amazing opportunities to collaborate with fellow interns & present a final project to senior leaders. Candidates must be available from June 1st to August 14th to be eligible.
Were looking for talented designers who want to learn more about a life crafting beautiful digital design. Whether youre a photo-comping wizard, UI dreamer, advertising fanatic, or cant stop designing interstitials for your YouTube channel, Critical Mass can introduce you to a career in design. Youll work with our entire creative team to help shape the look & feel of creative assets were working on. Were firm believers in cross-discipline thinking. So youll also get the chance to see how copywriters, strategists, art directors, technologists & project managers go about their business & what that means to you as designer.
- Work with a mentor to design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Collaborate with a team to create interactive design concepts
- Have the opportunity to create mood boards; storyboards; interactive page layouts; site grids & interface demos; photo retouching & enhancements; animated GIFs
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build & maintain a team rapport with entire multidisciplinary project team
- A strong design portfolio (you must include a portfolio URL or digital samples with your application)
- Completed or working towards a degree at a recognized college or university program; recent grads also encouraged to apply
- You have a taken courses related to design, visual communications or advertising
- Strong visual, interactive & graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets - Mac OS, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to brainstorming & contributing to the bigger idea
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
- An understanding of information architecture & hierarchy
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity & the web
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people