This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Account Manager Mid-Market
As an Account Manager Mid-Market at Adyen, youll be managing relationships with innovative international merchants, across multiple industries, andmultiplechannels. Mid Market accounts are often high potential start-ups who need guidance in the payment landscape. This position is crucial for developingthe Adyen brand across the globe, finding & closing new opportunities - working with a team of experts supporting you every step of the way. Backed by the worlds top investors, managed by theworlds best motivators, andservicing theworlds most successful companies determine your own career & expertise in the world of global payments.
What youll do
- Relationship Management: Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel within each of your merchants & leverage those relationships to ensure retention & growth;
- Strategic Consultation: Proactively assess & validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Acts as the human dimension of Adyens product, delivering expertise, education, & payment guidance to merchants;
- Collaboration: Work with individuals & teams across the organisation to ensure the best possible merchant experience & to develop his/herself & his/her colleagues professionally;
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organisation, gathering merchants feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, & communicating these to product & management personnel;
- Commercial/Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, meets strategic & financial targets for assigned merchant accounts. Continually reevaluate his/her success through the use of strategic account plans, internal reporting, & merchant feedback.
Who you are
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty;
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen;
- Quantitate: Ability to calculate & determine margins, gross revenue, & interest in contract negotiations;
- A successful first experience in a client facing role, preferably in complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services;
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus;
- Education: Masters in Business, Finance or a Technical field preferred;
- Language: Fluency in French & English is a must & speaking more languages is definitely a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab,Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!