BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, this role is responsible for providing mentorship & planning to our customers & being the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives & maximum value from their investment in BigID. The CSM is a business relationship manager, a strategic partner, sharing considerable expertise to align customer business objectives to best practices & use cases to increase adoption of BigIDs solutions. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer & the BigID ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering & Professional Services.
What you will do
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Be a trusted/strategic advisor with customers & drive continued value of our products & services.
- Work closely with BigIDs Sales & Services Teams to find opportunities for new usage of BigIDs technology & solution.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Maintain a regular cadence of account reviews with key stakeholders to ensure expectations are being met & the client is seeing ROI on their investment.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally & program-manage customer concerns.
- Support Professional Services with scoping & selling follow-on & new service opportunities.
- 5-7 years in a customer success function with customer engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in start-up environment
- You have relevant work experience in a client-facing customer success or strategic account management role with strong experience in providing customers with strategic guidance
- You will have a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption & retention.
- You will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment & can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details & be analytical.
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Experience navigating & steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- BS/BA degree
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k