At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner to support our EVP, Autonomous Technology. You will handle the calendar of the executive & coordinate events & meetings for the broader team. You enjoy working in an energetic environment & streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly organized, a true team-player, & able to build strong relationships. You make it happen & youre not afraid to be yourself while uplifting those around you.This role will sit in both our SF & Palo Alto offices.
- Complex calendar management & meeting coordination
- Be a team expert & go-to person for business related to your department & executive
- Develop presentation materials & briefs to ensure executives are prepared for meetings
- Take notes in staff meetings, project manage tasks & ensure completion of action items
- Identify & refine gaps in communication & escalate appropriate issues
- Be a strategic partner & advisor for the executive to help make well-informed decisions
- Budget, expense, & inbox management
- Partner with Office & IT teams to ensure teams have appropriate resources
- Plan team building events & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- Provide peer mentorship & coaching to other Executive Business Partners
- You will report to the Executive Vice President of Autonomous Technology.
- 5+ years experience providing direct administrative support to a C-level executive
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Incredibly detail-oriented with a creative working style
- Can take even the smallest project & run with it to successful completion
- Bring a growth mindset to the team
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.